Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 18: November 10

I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS!
This one is going to be a chilly one though and I wouldn't get through cold winters without my three trusty items in today's picture.
First, we've got Cocoa.  This teddy bear was given to me by the best Japanese student one could ever ask to have stay at your house named Sachie when I was about 6.  Then, of course, the good old hot water bottle to keep my toes at the perfect temperature!  These things stay warm all the way until morning people!  If you don't have one, get one.  It's really an investment.  And last but certainly not least, the lovely ragtime quilt i made with my grandma a few years back.  It is so warm and cozy that I wonder how on earth i survived winters before I had this little piece of Heaven!  
I hope you'll all sleep as well as I know I will tonight!
-kyla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment