Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1: October 24th

I am extremely pleased to announce that I was able to pick up my beautiful Nikon on Friday!  She is working like a charm and I took her out for a walk this afternoon to capture some of the gorgeous fall scenery i have been DYING to photograph for a couple weeks now!!
Fall has always been my favourite season, and i remember why just as soon as the leaves start to change colour.  But i have never been one for cold weather and when the chilly autumn air settles in the valley, it's always a little depressing.  Days like today and excursions like this short little walk around my neighbourhood have made me rediscover my love for fall!
So here it is, my first picture of Project 365!  Enjoy!




-kyla <3

1 comment:

  1. my dear Killer, it turns out that we are indeed telpathetic. more than we knew. I made a blog a few days ago, fancy that! but, as of yet I have only disclosed this info to you and Dave, because I'm writing about the High Rim Trail and he wanted a report. http://hooliabailey.blogspot.com/
    I love you!
    p.s. fun project. love the idea

    ReplyDelete